Castetpugon tourism and travel guide
Visit Castetpugon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Castetpugon is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 31 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Castetpugon is 621 kilometres from Paris).
Castetpugon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Castetpugon in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Castetpugon
Markets in and near Castetpugon
- Riscle: market Friday (16km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (23km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (31km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (31km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (31km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (32km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (33km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (33km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (36km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (37km)
More information about Castetpugon, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Castetpugon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Castetpugon.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (16km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (52km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (56km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (60km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Marshall Foch house (44km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (16km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (21km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (27km)
- Jardin Massey (43km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Castetpugon
from Pau (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 621 km
from Calais: 836 km
from Nice: 603 km
from Bordeaux: 145 km
from Strasbourg: 830 km
Castetpugon is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Castetpugon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baliracq-Maumusson, Burosse-Mendousse, Cadillon, Claracq, Conchez-de-Bearn, Diusse, Garlin, Moncla, Portet, Projan, Ribarrouy, Saint-Agnet, Saint-Jean-Poudge, Sarron, Tadousse-Ussau, Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave and Verlus.
This page in French: Visiter Castetpugon