Claracq tourism and travel guide
Visit Claracq: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Claracq is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 24 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Claracq is 628 kilometres from Paris).
Claracq, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Claracq in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Claracq
Markets in and near Claracq
- Riscle: market Friday (24km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (24km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (25km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (26km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (29km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (29km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (31km)
- Monein: market Monday (31km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (32km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (33km)
More information about Claracq, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Claracq, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Claracq.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (48km)
- Marshall Foch house (43km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (7km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (13km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (35km)
- Jardin Massey (43km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Claracq
from Pau (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 628 km
from Calais: 843 km
from Nice: 610 km
from Bordeaux: 149 km
from Strasbourg: 838 km
Claracq is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Claracq from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auriac, Baliracq-Maumusson, Boueilh-Boueilho-Lasque, Carrere, Castetpugon, Coublucq, Garlede-Mondebat, Garlin, Lalonquette, Lauret, Leme, Miossens-Lanusse, Mouhous, Pouliacq, Ribarrouy, Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave, Theze and Viven.
This page in French: Visiter Claracq