Ribarrouy tourism and travel guide
Visit Ribarrouy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ribarrouy is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 26 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Ribarrouy is 626 kilometres from Paris).
Ribarrouy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ribarrouy in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Ribarrouy
Markets in and near Ribarrouy
- Riscle: market Friday (21km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (26km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (28km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (28km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (28km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (30km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (32km)
- Monein: market Monday (33km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (34km)
More information about Ribarrouy, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Ribarrouy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ribarrouy.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (19km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (50km)
- Marshall Foch house (43km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (10km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (16km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (32km)
- Jardin Massey (42km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (46km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Ribarrouy
from Pau (prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 626 km
from Calais: 841 km
from Nice: 607 km
from Bordeaux: 148 km
from Strasbourg: 836 km
Ribarrouy is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Ribarrouy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baliracq-Maumusson, Boueilh-Boueilho-Lasque, Burosse-Mendousse, Carrere, Castetpugon, Claracq, Garlede-Mondebat, Garlin, Lalonquette, Lannecaube, Lauret, Mouhous and Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave.
This page in French: Visiter Ribarrouy