Garlin tourism and travel guide
Visit Garlin: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Garlin is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 30 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Garlin is 622 kilometres from Paris).
Garlin, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Garlin in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Garlin
Markets in and near Garlin
- Riscle: market Friday (18km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (26km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (28km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (30km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (31km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (34km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (35km)
- Monein: market Monday (37km)
More information about Garlin, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Garlin, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Garlin.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (15km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (50km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (53km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montreal-du-Gers (57km)
- Marshall Foch house (46km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (13km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (19km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (29km)
- Jardin Massey (45km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (50km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Garlin
from Pau (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 622 km
from Calais: 837 km
from Nice: 607 km
from Bordeaux: 144 km
from Strasbourg: 832 km
Garlin is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Garlin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baliracq-Maumusson, Boueilh-Boueilho-Lasque, Burosse-Mendousse, Castetpugon, Claracq, Miramont-Sensacq, Moncla, Projan, Ribarrouy, Saint-Agnet, Sarron, Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave and Verlus.
This page in French: Visiter Garlin