Moncla tourism and travel guide
Booking.com: best prices
Visit Moncla: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Moncla is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 33 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Moncla is 619 kilometres from Paris).
Moncla, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Moncla in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Moncla
Markets in and near Moncla
- Riscle: market Friday (15km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (23km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (30km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (33km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (33km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (33km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (34km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (34km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (38km)
More information about Moncla, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Moncla, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Moncla.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (13km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (54km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (57km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (58km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Marshall Foch house (46km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (17km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (22km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (26km)
- Jardin Massey (46km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (53km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Moncla
from Pau (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 619 km
from Calais: 834 km
from Nice: 604 km
from Bordeaux: 142 km
from Strasbourg: 829 km
Moncla is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Moncla from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Moncla): Aurensan, Baliracq-Maumusson, Castetpugon, Conchez-de-Bearn, Diusse, Garlin, Latrille, Portet, Projan, Saint-Agnet, Sarron, Segos, Tadousse-Ussau and Verlus.
This page in French: Visiter Moncla