Mauvezin d'Armagnac, Landes tourism & sightseeing
Visit Mauvezin d'Armagnac (Aquitaine, France)Photo Gallery
The small village of Mauvezin d'Armagnac is on the eastern edge of the Landes department, approximately seven kilometres east of Labastide d'Armagnac.
Explore Mauvezin d'Armagnac
France This Way comment: this is a very small village...we enjoyed a visit because of the unique character of the houses but there are only about 10 houses here - so somewhere to visit if you are nearby but not a village to travel a long way to see!
Interestingly the houses in the village seem to combine the characteristics of the Landes to the west with the typical colombage houses more often seen in the Lot-et-Garonne to the east.
The church in the centre of Mauvezin d'Armagnac is also in a curious architectural style with a façade that appears to big for the church and then a curious agricultural type porch added to the front. Unusual but quite interesting to see!
There is also a small stream lined by trees to one end of the village which looked to be a suitable place for a picnic.
The principal attraction close to Mauvezin d'Armagnac is the pretty village of Labastide d'Armagnac, a traditional bastide village just a few kilometres to the west.
Map of Mauvezin d'Armagnac and places nearby
Visit near Mauvezin d'Armagnac with France This Way reviews
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Address: Mauvezin-d'Armagnac, Gabarret, Mont-de-Marsan, Aquitaine, 40240, France || GPS: latitude 43.9536, longitude -0.12
Plan your visit to Mauvezin d'Armagnac, Landes
Sightseeing & tourist attractions to visit nearby
- Montreal-du-Gers: most beautiful village (26 km)
- Fources: most beautiful village (28 km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou: remarkable garden (29 km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes): heritage site (31 km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: ville fleurie 4* (32 km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes): heritage site (34 km)
- Larressingle: most beautiful village (34 km)
- Nerac: secteur sauvegarde (42 km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes): heritage site (42 km)
- Blaziert: ville fleurie 4* (48 km)
- La Romieu Collegiale St Pierre (monuments on French pilgrim routes): heritage site (50 km)
- Jardin et arboretum de Coursiana: remarkable garden (50 km)
The French version of this page is at Mauvezin d'Armagnac (Francais)