Sarron tourism and travel guide
Visit Sarron: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sarron is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 38 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Sarron is 619 kilometres from Paris).
Sarron, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sarron in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Sarron
Markets in and near Sarron
- Riscle: market Friday (17km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (27km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (27km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (31km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (34km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (36km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (36km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (36km)
- Amou: market Sunday (38km)
More information about Sarron, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Sarron, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sarron.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (12km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (53km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (55km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Marshall Foch house (49km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (16km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (21km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (28km)
- Jardin Massey (48km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (53km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sarron
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 619 km
from Calais: 834 km
from Nice: 607 km
from Bordeaux: 141 km
from Strasbourg: 830 km
Sarron is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Sarron from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aurensan, Baliracq-Maumusson, Boueilh-Boueilho-Lasque, Castetpugon, Garlin, Latrille, Lauret, Mauries, Miramont-Sensacq, Moncla, Projan, Saint-Agnet, Segos and Sorbets.
This page in French: Visiter Sarron