Baliracq-Maumusson tourism and travel guide
Visit Baliracq-Maumusson: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Baliracq-Maumusson is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 29 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Baliracq-Maumusson is 623 kilometres from Paris).
Baliracq-Maumusson, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Baliracq-Maumusson in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Baliracq-Maumusson
Markets in and near Baliracq-Maumusson
- Riscle: market Friday (18km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (26km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (29km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (30km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (30km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (32km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (34km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Monein: market Monday (36km)
More information about Baliracq-Maumusson, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Baliracq-Maumusson, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Baliracq-Maumusson.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (17km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (49km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (53km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Montreal-du-Gers (58km)
- Marshall Foch house (44km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (13km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (18km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (30km)
- Jardin Massey (44km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Baliracq-Maumusson
from Pau (prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 623 km
from Calais: 838 km
from Nice: 606 km
from Bordeaux: 146 km
from Strasbourg: 833 km
Baliracq-Maumusson is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Baliracq-Maumusson from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Boueilh-Boueilho-Lasque, Burosse-Mendousse, Castetpugon, Claracq, Garlin, Miramont-Sensacq, Moncla, Portet, Projan, Ribarrouy, Saint-Jean-Poudge, Sarron, Tadousse-Ussau and Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave.
This page in French: Visiter Baliracq-Maumusson