Saint-Jean-Poudge tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Jean-Poudge: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Jean-Poudge is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 29 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Saint-Jean-Poudge is 624 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Jean-Poudge, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Jean-Poudge in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Saint-Jean-Poudge
Markets in and near Saint-Jean-Poudge
- Riscle: market Friday (17km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (21km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (26km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (28km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (30km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (31km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (34km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (35km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (36km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (37km)
More information about Saint-Jean-Poudge, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Saint-Jean-Poudge, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Jean-Poudge.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (20km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (51km)
- Marshall Foch house (39km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (16km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (22km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (27km)
- Jardin Massey (38km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (51km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Jean-Poudge
from Pau (prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 624 km
from Calais: 840 km
from Nice: 600 km
from Bordeaux: 149 km
from Strasbourg: 830 km
Saint-Jean-Poudge is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Saint-Jean-Poudge from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 19 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arricau-Bordes, Arroses, Aubous, Aurions-Idernes, Baliracq-Maumusson, Burosse-Mendousse, Cadillon, Castetpugon, Conchez-de-Bearn, Diusse, Gayon, Lalongue, Lannecaube, Lespielle, Mont-Disse, Portet, Tadousse-Ussau, Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave and Vialer.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Jean-Poudge