Tadousse-Ussau tourism and travel guide
Visit Tadousse-Ussau: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Tadousse-Ussau is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 30 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Tadousse-Ussau is 622 kilometres from Paris).
Tadousse-Ussau, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Tadousse-Ussau in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Tadousse-Ussau
Markets in and near Tadousse-Ussau
- Riscle: market Friday (15km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (21km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (28km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (29km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (31km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (33km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (34km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (35km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (35km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (38km)
More information about Tadousse-Ussau, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Tadousse-Ussau, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tadousse-Ussau.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (52km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (59km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Marshall Foch house (41km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (17km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (23km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (26km)
- Jardin Massey (40km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tadousse-Ussau
from Pau (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 622 km
from Calais: 838 km
from Nice: 601 km
from Bordeaux: 147 km
from Strasbourg: 829 km
Tadousse-Ussau is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Tadousse-Ussau from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arricau-Bordes, Aubous, Aurions-Idernes, Baliracq-Maumusson, Burosse-Mendousse, Cadillon, Castetpugon, Conchez-de-Bearn, Diusse, Moncla, Mont-Disse, Portet, Projan, Saint-Jean-Poudge, Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave and Vialer.
This page in French: Visiter Tadousse-Ussau