Aurions-Idernes tourism and travel guide
Visit Aurions-Idernes: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Aurions-Idernes is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 32 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Aurions-Idernes is 621 kilometres from Paris).
Aurions-Idernes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Aurions-Idernes in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Aurions-Idernes
Markets in and near Aurions-Idernes
- Riscle: market Friday (14km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (17km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (24km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (24km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (29km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (33km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (36km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (38km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (39km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (39km)
More information about Aurions-Idernes, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Aurions-Idernes, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Aurions-Idernes.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (55km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (56km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Larressingle (58km)
- Marshall Foch house (38km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (20km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (24km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (26km)
- Jardin Massey (38km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (55km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Aurions-Idernes
from Pau (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 621 km
from Calais: 838 km
from Nice: 596 km
from Bordeaux: 149 km
from Strasbourg: 827 km
Aurions-Idernes is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Aurions-Idernes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arricau-Bordes, Arroses, Aubous, Aydie, Cadillon, Conchez-de-Bearn, Crouseilles, Diusse, Lasserre, Monpezat, Mont-Disse, Portet, Saint-Jean-Poudge, Semeacq-Blachon, Tadousse-Ussau and Vialer.
This page in French: Visiter Aurions-Idernes