Crouseilles tourism and travel guide
Visit Crouseilles: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Crouseilles is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 34 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Crouseilles is 622 kilometres from Paris).
Crouseilles, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Crouseilles in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Crouseilles
Markets in and near Crouseilles
- Riscle: market Friday (15km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (15km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (20km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (21km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (25km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (33km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (34km)
- Mirande: market Monday (40km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (40km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (41km)
More information about Crouseilles, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Crouseilles, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Crouseilles.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (57km)
- Marshall Foch house (35km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (23km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (24km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (30km)
- Jardin Massey (35km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (57km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Crouseilles
from Pau (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 622 km
from Calais: 838 km
from Nice: 592 km
from Bordeaux: 151 km
from Strasbourg: 825 km
Crouseilles is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Crouseilles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arricau-Bordes, Arroses, Aubous, Aurions-Idernes, Aydie, Betracq, Cadillon, Corbere-Aberes, Hagedet, Lascazeres, Lasserre, Lespielle, Madiran, Moncaup, Monpezat, Mont-Disse, Semeacq-Blachon and Soublecause.
This page in French: Visiter Crouseilles