Corbere-Aberes tourism and travel guide
Visit Corbere-Aberes: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Corbere-Aberes is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 29 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Corbere-Aberes is 627 kilometres from Paris).
Corbere-Aberes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Corbere-Aberes in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Corbere-Aberes
Markets in and near Corbere-Aberes
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (16km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (19km)
- Riscle: market Friday (20km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (21km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (22km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (28km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (30km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (36km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (40km)
- Mirande: market Monday (40km)
More information about Corbere-Aberes, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Corbere-Aberes, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Corbere-Aberes.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (50km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (53km)
- Marshall Foch house (30km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (23km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (29km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (29km)
- Jardin Massey (29km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grottes de Betharram (42km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (53km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (41km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Corbere-Aberes
from Pau (prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 627 km
from Calais: 844 km
from Nice: 593 km
from Bordeaux: 157 km
from Strasbourg: 829 km
Corbere-Aberes is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Corbere-Aberes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arricau-Bordes, Betracq, Crouseilles, Escures, Hagedet, Labatut, Lahitte-Toupiere, Lascazeres, Lasserre, Lembeye, Lespielle, Moncaup, Monpezat, Monsegur, Peyrelongue-Abos, Samsons-Lion, Semeacq-Blachon and Vidouze.
This page in French: Visiter Corbere-Aberes