Semeacq-Blachon tourism and travel guide
Visit Semeacq-Blachon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Semeacq-Blachon is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 31 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Semeacq-Blachon is 625 kilometres from Paris).
Semeacq-Blachon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Semeacq-Blachon in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Semeacq-Blachon
Markets in and near Semeacq-Blachon
- Riscle: market Friday (17km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (18km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (20km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (22km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (25km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (31km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (31km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (38km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (39km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (41km)
More information about Semeacq-Blachon, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Semeacq-Blachon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Semeacq-Blachon.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (54km)
- Marshall Foch house (33km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (21km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (26km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (27km)
- Jardin Massey (33km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grottes de Betharram (45km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (54km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (43km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Semeacq-Blachon
from Pau (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 625 km
from Calais: 841 km
from Nice: 594 km
from Bordeaux: 153 km
from Strasbourg: 828 km
Semeacq-Blachon is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Semeacq-Blachon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arricau-Bordes, Arroses, Aurions-Idernes, Betracq, Cadillon, Conchez-de-Bearn, Corbere-Aberes, Crouseilles, Escures, Gayon, Lasserre, Lembeye, Lespielle, Madiran, Moncaup, Monpezat and Vialer.
This page in French: Visiter Semeacq-Blachon