Lembeye tourism and travel guide
Visit Lembeye: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lembeye is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 26 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Lembeye is 630 kilometres from Paris).
Lembeye, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lembeye in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Lembeye
Markets in and near Lembeye
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (16km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (22km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (23km)
- Riscle: market Friday (23km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (24km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (26km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (27km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (33km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (37km)
- Lourdes: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (40km)
More information about Lembeye, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Lembeye, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lembeye.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (50km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (51km)
- Marshall Foch house (29km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (21km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (26km)
- Jardin Massey (28km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (32km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grottes de Betharram (39km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (50km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lembeye
from Pau (prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 630 km
from Calais: 847 km
from Nice: 595 km
from Bordeaux: 159 km
from Strasbourg: 833 km
Lembeye is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Lembeye from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Anoye, Arricau-Bordes, Bentayou-Seree, Corbere-Aberes, Escures, Gayon, Gerderest, Lespielle, Lucarre, Momy, Moncaup, Monpezat, Peyrelongue-Abos, Samsons-Lion, Semeacq-Blachon, Simacourbe, Vialer and Vidouze.
This page in French: Visiter Lembeye