Betracq tourism and travel guide
Visit Betracq: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Betracq is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 35 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Betracq is 622 kilometres from Paris).
Betracq, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Betracq in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Betracq
Markets in and near Betracq
- Plaisance: market Thursday (14km)
- Riscle: market Friday (16km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (18km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (18km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (22km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (31km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (35km)
- Mirande: market Monday (37km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (40km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (40km)
More information about Betracq, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Betracq, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Betracq.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (50km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (58km)
- Marshall Foch house (33km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (24km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (26km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (32km)
- Jardin Massey (33km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (58km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Betracq
from Pau (prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 622 km
from Calais: 839 km
from Nice: 590 km
from Bordeaux: 153 km
from Strasbourg: 824 km
Betracq is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Betracq from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arroses, Corbere-Aberes, Crouseilles, Escures, Hagedet, Heres, Lascazeres, Lasserre, Madiran, Moncaup, Monpezat, Semeacq-Blachon, Sombrun, Soublecause and Villefranque.
This page in French: Visiter Betracq