Cadillon tourism and travel guide
Visit Cadillon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cadillon is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 30 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Cadillon is 623 kilometres from Paris).
Cadillon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cadillon in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Cadillon
Markets in and near Cadillon
- Riscle: market Friday (15km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (19km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (24km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (26km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (29km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (31km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (36km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (36km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (37km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (38km)
More information about Cadillon, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Cadillon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cadillon.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (53km)
- Marshall Foch house (38km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (19km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (24km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (26km)
- Jardin Massey (37km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (53km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cadillon
from Pau (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 623 km
from Calais: 839 km
from Nice: 598 km
from Bordeaux: 149 km
from Strasbourg: 829 km
Cadillon is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Cadillon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 21 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arricau-Bordes, Arroses, Aubous, Aurions-Idernes, Aydie, Burosse-Mendousse, Castetpugon, Conchez-de-Bearn, Crouseilles, Diusse, Gayon, Lalongue, Lannecaube, Lasserre, Lespielle, Mont-Disse, Portet, Saint-Jean-Poudge, Semeacq-Blachon, Tadousse-Ussau and Vialer.
This page in French: Visiter Cadillon