Mont-Disse tourism and travel guide
Visit Mont-Disse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Mont-Disse is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 33 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Mont-Disse is 620 kilometres from Paris).
Mont-Disse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mont-Disse in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Mont-Disse
Markets in and near Mont-Disse
- Riscle: market Friday (12km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (18km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (26km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (27km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (31km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (34km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (37km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (38km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (38km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (38km)
More information about Mont-Disse, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Mont-Disse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mont-Disse.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (18km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (56km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (56km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Marshall Foch house (41km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (20km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (23km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (26km)
- Jardin Massey (40km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (56km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Mont-Disse
from Pau (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 620 km
from Calais: 836 km
from Nice: 597 km
from Bordeaux: 146 km
from Strasbourg: 826 km
Mont-Disse is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Mont-Disse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arroses, Aubous, Aurions-Idernes, Aydie, Burosse-Mendousse, Cadillon, Conchez-de-Bearn, Crouseilles, Diusse, Lasserre, Maumusson-Laguian, Portet, Saint-Jean-Poudge, Tadousse-Ussau, Verlus and Viella.
This page in French: Visiter Mont-Disse