Diusse tourism and travel guide
Visit Diusse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Diusse is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 33 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Diusse is 619 kilometres from Paris).
Diusse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Diusse in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Diusse
Markets in and near Diusse
- Riscle: market Friday (12km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (18km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (27km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (28km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (32km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (34km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (36km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (37km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (38km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (39km)
More information about Diusse, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Diusse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Diusse.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (17km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (55km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (56km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Marshall Foch house (42km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (20km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (23km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (25km)
- Jardin Massey (41km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (55km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Diusse
from Pau (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 619 km
from Calais: 835 km
from Nice: 598 km
from Bordeaux: 145 km
from Strasbourg: 826 km
Diusse is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Diusse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arroses, Aubous, Aurions-Idernes, Aydie, Burosse-Mendousse, Cadillon, Castetpugon, Conchez-de-Bearn, Maumusson-Laguian, Moncla, Mont-Disse, Portet, Projan, Saint-Jean-Poudge, Tadousse-Ussau, Verlus and Viella.
This page in French: Visiter Diusse