Aubous tourism and travel guide
Visit Aubous: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Aubous is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 36 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Aubous is 617 kilometres from Paris).
Aubous, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Aubous in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Aubous
Markets in and near Aubous
- Riscle: market Friday (10km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (16km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (25km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (27km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (31km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (36km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (36km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (38km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (40km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (40km)
More information about Aubous, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Aubous, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Aubous.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (17km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (53km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (58km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Marshall Foch house (42km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (20km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (23km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (28km)
- Jardin Massey (41km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (58km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Aubous
from Pau (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 617 km
from Calais: 833 km
from Nice: 596 km
from Bordeaux: 144 km
from Strasbourg: 824 km
Aubous is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Aubous from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arroses, Aurensan, Aurions-Idernes, Aydie, Cadillon, Conchez-de-Bearn, Crouseilles, Diusse, Labarthete, Maumusson-Laguian, Mont-Disse, Portet, Saint-Jean-Poudge, Saint-Lanne, Tadousse-Ussau, Verlus and Viella.
This page in French: Visiter Aubous