Saint-Lanne tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Lanne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Lanne is situated in the Hautes-Pyrenees department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 42 kilometres from Tarbes, the department capital (general information: Saint-Lanne is 614 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Lanne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Lanne in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Hautes-Pyrenees
Map of places to visit near Saint-Lanne
Markets in and near Saint-Lanne
- Riscle: market Friday (7km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (9km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (20km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (26km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (29km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (32km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (34km)
- Mirande: market Monday (39km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (39km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (41km)
More information about Saint-Lanne, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Lanne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Lanne.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (20km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
- Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (48km)
- La Romieu Collegiale St Pierre (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (62km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (64km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Marshall Foch house (42km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (16km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (29km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (35km)
- Jardin Massey (41km)
- Jardin et arboretum de Coursiana (62km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (64km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Lanne
from Tarbes (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 614 km
from Calais: 831 km
from Nice: 590 km
from Bordeaux: 144 km
from Strasbourg: 818 km
For driving distances to Saint-Lanne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arroses, Aubous, Aydie, Cahuzac-sur-Adour, Cannet, Castelnau-Riviere-Basse, Galiax, Goux, Heres, Madiran, Maumusson-Laguian and Prechac-sur-Adour.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Lanne