Monsegur tourism and travel guide
Visit Monsegur: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Monsegur is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 32 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Monsegur is 630 kilometres from Paris).
Monsegur, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Monsegur in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Monsegur
Markets in and near Monsegur
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (9km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (15km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (18km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (21km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (21km)
- Riscle: market Friday (26km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (32km)
- Mirande: market Monday (35km)
- Lourdes: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (37km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (37km)
More information about Monsegur, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Monsegur, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Monsegur.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
- Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Marshall Foch house (23km)
- Jardin Massey (23km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (29km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (32km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (34km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grottes de Betharram (40km)
- Grottes de Médous (46km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (53km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (39km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Monsegur
from Pau (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 630 km
from Calais: 848 km
from Nice: 588 km
from Bordeaux: 163 km
from Strasbourg: 829 km
Monsegur is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Monsegur from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bentayou-Seree, Caixon, Castera-Loubix, Corbere-Aberes, Labatut, Lahitte-Toupiere, Lamayou, Larreule, Lucarre, Maubourguet, Maure, Moncaup, Nouilhan, Sombrun and Vidouze.
This page in French: Visiter Monsegur