Castera-Loubix tourism and travel guide
Visit Castera-Loubix: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Castera-Loubix is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 29 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Castera-Loubix is 633 kilometres from Paris).
Castera-Loubix, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Castera-Loubix in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Castera-Loubix
Markets in and near Castera-Loubix
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (8km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (15km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (19km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (21km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (24km)
- Riscle: market Friday (28km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (30km)
- Lourdes: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (34km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (34km)
- Mirande: market Monday (38km)
More information about Castera-Loubix, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Castera-Loubix, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Castera-Loubix.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (59km)
- Marshall Foch house (21km)
- Jardin Massey (21km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (28km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (33km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (35km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grottes de Betharram (36km)
- Grottes de Médous (43km)
- Gouffre d'Esparros (51km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Castera-Loubix
from Pau (prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 633 km
from Calais: 851 km
from Nice: 589 km
from Bordeaux: 165 km
from Strasbourg: 832 km
Castera-Loubix is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Castera-Loubix from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bentayou-Seree, Caixon, Casteide-Doat, Labatut, Lahitte-Toupiere, Lamayou, Larreule, Lucarre, Maure, Monsegur, Nouilhan, Peyrelongue-Abos, Pontiacq-Viellepinte, Saint-Lezer, Sanous, Vidouze and Villenave-Pres-Bearn.
This page in French: Visiter Castera-Loubix