Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave tourism and travel guide
Visit Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 25 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave is 627 kilometres from Paris).
Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave
Markets in and near Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave
- Riscle: market Friday (21km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (26km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (27km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (28km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (29km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (29km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (32km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (32km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (33km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (33km)
More information about Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (51km)
- Marshall Foch house (41km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (11km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (17km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (32km)
- Jardin Massey (40km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (46km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave
from Pau (prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 627 km
from Calais: 842 km
from Nice: 606 km
from Bordeaux: 150 km
from Strasbourg: 836 km
Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auriac, Baliracq-Maumusson, Boueilh-Boueilho-Lasque, Burosse-Mendousse, Carrere, Castetpugon, Claracq, Garlin, Lalongue, Lalonquette, Lannecaube, Miossens-Lanusse, Mouhous, Ribarrouy, Saint-Jean-Poudge and Tadousse-Ussau.
This page in French: Visiter Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave