Miossens-Lanusse tourism and travel guide
Visit Miossens-Lanusse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Miossens-Lanusse is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 19 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Miossens-Lanusse is 633 kilometres from Paris).
Miossens-Lanusse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Miossens-Lanusse in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Miossens-Lanusse
Markets in and near Miossens-Lanusse
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (20km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (23km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (25km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
- Riscle: market Friday (27km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (27km)
- Monein: market Monday (28km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (31km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (31km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (33km)
More information about Miossens-Lanusse, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Miossens-Lanusse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Miossens-Lanusse.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
- Marshall Foch house (40km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (6km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (12km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (38km)
- Jardin Massey (40km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grottes de Betharram (42km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Miossens-Lanusse
from Pau (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 633 km
from Calais: 847 km
from Nice: 610 km
from Bordeaux: 154 km
from Strasbourg: 842 km
Miossens-Lanusse is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Miossens-Lanusse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Argelos, Astis, Auriac, Carrere, Claracq, Escoubes, Garlede-Mondebat, Lalonquette, Lasclaveries, Leme, Mouhous, Navailles-Angos, Sevignacq, Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave, Theze and Viven.
This page in French: Visiter Miossens-Lanusse