Leme tourism and travel guide
Visit Leme: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Leme is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 21 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Leme is 632 kilometres from Paris).
Leme, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Leme in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Leme
Markets in and near Leme
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (19km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (20km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (22km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (23km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (26km)
- Monein: market Monday (26km)
- Riscle: market Friday (29km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (29km)
- Amou: market Sunday (32km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (34km)
More information about Leme, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Leme, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Leme.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- Marshall Foch house (46km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (3km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (8km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (40km)
- Jardin Massey (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grottes de Betharram (46km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (41km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Leme
from Pau (prefecture): 21 km
from Paris: 632 km
from Calais: 846 km
from Nice: 615 km
from Bordeaux: 150 km
from Strasbourg: 843 km
Leme is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Leme from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 22 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Argelos, Arzacq-Arraziguet, Astis, Aubin, Auga, Auriac, Boueilh-Boueilho-Lasque, Bournos, Claracq, Coublucq, Doumy, Garlede-Mondebat, Lalonquette, Loncon, Meracq, Mialos, Miossens-Lanusse, Pouliacq, Seby, Theze, Vignes and Viven.
This page in French: Visiter Leme