Garlede-Mondebat tourism and travel guide
Visit Garlede-Mondebat: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Garlede-Mondebat is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 22 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Garlede-Mondebat is 630 kilometres from Paris).
Garlede-Mondebat, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Garlede-Mondebat in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Garlede-Mondebat
Markets in and near Garlede-Mondebat
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (22km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (23km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (23km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Riscle: market Friday (26km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (27km)
- Monein: market Monday (28km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (30km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (33km)
- Amou: market Sunday (35km)
More information about Garlede-Mondebat, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Garlede-Mondebat, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Garlede-Mondebat.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (22km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
- Marshall Foch house (44km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (5km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (10km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (38km)
- Jardin Massey (44km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grottes de Betharram (46km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Garlede-Mondebat
from Pau (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 630 km
from Calais: 844 km
from Nice: 612 km
from Bordeaux: 150 km
from Strasbourg: 841 km
Garlede-Mondebat is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Garlede-Mondebat from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Argelos, Auga, Auriac, Boueilh-Boueilho-Lasque, Carrere, Claracq, Coublucq, Lalonquette, Leme, Meracq, Miossens-Lanusse, Mouhous, Pouliacq, Poursiugues-Boucoue, Ribarrouy, Seby, Theze and Viven.
This page in French: Visiter Garlede-Mondebat