Auriac tourism and travel guide
Visit Auriac: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Auriac is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 18 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Auriac is 634 kilometres from Paris).
Auriac, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Auriac in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Auriac
Markets in and near Auriac
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (18km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (21km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (23km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (26km)
- Monein: market Monday (26km)
- Riscle: market Friday (29km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (31km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (32km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (35km)
More information about Auriac, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Auriac, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Auriac.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Marshall Foch house (41km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (4km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (10km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (40km)
- Jardin Massey (40km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grottes de Betharram (41km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (37km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Auriac
from Pau (prefecture): 18 km
from Paris: 634 km
from Calais: 849 km
from Nice: 612 km
from Bordeaux: 155 km
from Strasbourg: 844 km
Auriac is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Auriac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 23 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Argelos, Astis, Auga, Barinque, Bournos, Carrere, Claracq, Doumy, Garlede-Mondebat, Lalonquette, Lasclaveries, Leme, Meracq, Miossens-Lanusse, Mouhous, Navailles-Angos, Saint-Armou, Sauvagnon, Seby, Sevignacq, Taron-Sadirac-Viellenave, Theze and Viven.
This page in French: Visiter Auriac