Loncon tourism and travel guide
Visit Loncon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Loncon is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 19 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Loncon is 636 kilometres from Paris).
Loncon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Loncon in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Loncon
Markets in and near Loncon
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (14km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (15km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (18km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (20km)
- Monein: market Monday (21km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (25km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (27km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (29km)
- Amou: market Sunday (29km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (32km)
More information about Loncon, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Loncon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Loncon.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (28km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
- Marshall Foch house (48km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (2km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (5km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (46km)
- Jardin Massey (48km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grottes de Betharram (45km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Loncon
from Pau (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 636 km
from Calais: 849 km
from Nice: 620 km
from Bordeaux: 152 km
from Strasbourg: 849 km
Loncon is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Loncon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aubin, Auga, Bouillon, Bournos, Caubios-Loos, Doumy, Fichous-Riumayou, Garos, Larreule, Leme, Louvigny, Mazerolles, Meracq, Mialos, Momas, Seby and Viven.
This page in French: Visiter Loncon