Louvigny tourism and travel guide
Visit Louvigny: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Louvigny is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 24 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Louvigny is 632 kilometres from Paris).
Louvigny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Louvigny in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Louvigny
Markets in and near Louvigny
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (14km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (16km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (20km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (20km)
- Monein: market Monday (24km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (25km)
- Amou: market Sunday (26km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (27km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (32km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (33km)
More information about Louvigny, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Louvigny, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Louvigny.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Marshall Foch house (52km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (7km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (8km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (44km)
- Jardin Massey (52km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Louvigny
from Pau (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 632 km
from Calais: 845 km
from Nice: 621 km
from Bordeaux: 148 km
from Strasbourg: 846 km
Louvigny is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Louvigny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arzacq-Arraziguet, Auga, Bouillon, Cabidos, Fichous-Riumayou, Garos, Larreule, Loncon, Malaussanne, Meracq, Mialos, Montagut, Philondenx, Piets-Plasence-Moustrou, Poursiugues-Boucoue, Seby, Uzan and Vignes.
This page in French: Visiter Louvigny