Malaussanne tourism and travel guide
Visit Malaussanne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Malaussanne is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 30 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Malaussanne is 628 kilometres from Paris).
Malaussanne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Malaussanne in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Malaussanne
Markets in and near Malaussanne
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (14km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (15km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (19km)
- Amou: market Sunday (22km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (23km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (26km)
- Monein: market Monday (28km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (30km)
- Riscle: market Friday (33km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (35km)
More information about Malaussanne, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Malaussanne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Malaussanne.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Marshall Foch house (57km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (12km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (13km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (44km)
- Jardin Massey (57km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Malaussanne
from Pau (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 628 km
from Calais: 840 km
from Nice: 623 km
from Bordeaux: 142 km
from Strasbourg: 844 km
Malaussanne is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Malaussanne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arget, Arzacq-Arraziguet, Cabidos, Lacajunte, Louvigny, Mant, Monget, Monsegur, Montagut, Morlanne, Philondenx, Piets-Plasence-Moustrou, Puyol-Cazalet and Vignes.
This page in French: Visiter Malaussanne