Cabidos tourism and travel guide
Visit Cabidos: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cabidos is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 27 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Cabidos is 629 kilometres from Paris).
Cabidos, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cabidos in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Cabidos
Markets in and near Cabidos
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (15km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (17km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (18km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Amou: market Sunday (24km)
- Monein: market Monday (26km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (27km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (28km)
- Riscle: market Friday (33km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (34km)
More information about Cabidos, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Cabidos, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cabidos.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- Marshall Foch house (55km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (10km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (11km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (44km)
- Jardin Massey (55km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cabidos
from Pau (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 629 km
from Calais: 842 km
from Nice: 622 km
from Bordeaux: 145 km
from Strasbourg: 845 km
Cabidos is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Cabidos from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arget, Arzacq-Arraziguet, Bouillon, Garos, Lacajunte, Louvigny, Malaussanne, Mant, Meracq, Mialos, Monget, Montagut, Philondenx, Piets-Plasence-Moustrou and Vignes.
This page in French: Visiter Cabidos