Piets-Plasence-Moustrou tourism and travel guide
Visit Piets-Plasence-Moustrou: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Piets-Plasence-Moustrou is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 27 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Piets-Plasence-Moustrou is 632 kilometres from Paris).
Piets-Plasence-Moustrou, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Piets-Plasence-Moustrou in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Piets-Plasence-Moustrou
Markets in and near Piets-Plasence-Moustrou
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (11km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (15km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (16km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (18km)
- Amou: market Sunday (21km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (23km)
- Monein: market Monday (23km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (28km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (31km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (34km)
More information about Piets-Plasence-Moustrou, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Piets-Plasence-Moustrou, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Piets-Plasence-Moustrou.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (9km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (13km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (48km)
- Parc du Sarrat (49km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (48km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Piets-Plasence-Moustrou
from Pau (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 632 km
from Calais: 844 km
from Nice: 626 km
from Bordeaux: 146 km
from Strasbourg: 849 km
Piets-Plasence-Moustrou is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Piets-Plasence-Moustrou from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arget, Bouillon, Cabidos, Casteide-Candau, Fichous-Riumayou, Garos, Geus-d'Arzacq, Larreule, Louvigny, Malaussanne, Monget, Montagut, Morlanne, Peyre, Philondenx, Pomps and Uzan.
This page in French: Visiter Piets-Plasence-Moustrou