Bouillon tourism and travel guide
Visit Bouillon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bouillon is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 24 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Bouillon is 635 kilometres from Paris).
Bouillon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bouillon in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Bouillon
Markets in and near Bouillon
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (10km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (12km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (15km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (19km)
- Monein: market Monday (20km)
- Amou: market Sunday (23km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (23km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (24km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (29km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (31km)
More information about Bouillon, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Bouillon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bouillon.
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (7km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (11km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (49km)
- Parc du Sarrat (51km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grottes de Betharram (50km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bouillon
from Pau (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 635 km
from Calais: 848 km
from Nice: 626 km
from Bordeaux: 149 km
from Strasbourg: 851 km
Bouillon is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Bouillon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 19 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arget, Arnos, Boumourt, Cabidos, Casteide-Candau, Doazon, Fichous-Riumayou, Garos, Geus-d'Arzacq, Larreule, Loncon, Louvigny, Mazerolles, Momas, Montagut, Morlanne, Piets-Plasence-Moustrou, Pomps and Uzan.
This page in French: Visiter Bouillon