Casteide-Candau tourism and travel guide
Visit Casteide-Candau: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Casteide-Candau is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 28 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Casteide-Candau is 635 kilometres from Paris).
Casteide-Candau, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Casteide-Candau in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Casteide-Candau
Markets in and near Casteide-Candau
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (7km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (13km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (15km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (16km)
- Amou: market Sunday (17km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (18km)
- Monein: market Monday (22km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (27km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (29km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (30km)
More information about Casteide-Candau, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Casteide-Candau, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Casteide-Candau.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (12km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (16km)
- Parc du Sarrat (45km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Casteide-Candau
from Pau (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 635 km
from Calais: 846 km
from Nice: 631 km
from Bordeaux: 147 km
from Strasbourg: 853 km
Casteide-Candau is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Casteide-Candau from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arget, Arthez-de-Bearn, Bassercles, Bouillon, Castelner, Geus-d'Arzacq, Hagetaubin, Labeyrie, Monget, Montagut, Morlanne, Peyre, Piets-Plasence-Moustrou, Pomps, Saint-Medard and Uzan.
This page in French: Visiter Casteide-Candau