Labeyrie tourism and travel guide
Visit Labeyrie: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Labeyrie is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 34 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Labeyrie is 634 kilometres from Paris).
Labeyrie, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Labeyrie in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Labeyrie
Markets in and near Labeyrie
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (8km)
- Amou: market Sunday (11km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (13km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (14km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (16km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (18km)
- Monein: market Monday (25km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (26km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (27km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (34km)
More information about Labeyrie, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Labeyrie, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Labeyrie.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (18km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (22km)
- Parc du Sarrat (39km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Labeyrie
from Pau (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 634 km
from Calais: 845 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 144 km
from Strasbourg: 854 km
Labeyrie is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Labeyrie from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Argelos, Bassercles, Beyries, Castaignos-Souslens, Casteide-Candau, Castelner, Hagetaubin, Lacadee, Marpaps, Mesplede, Poudenx, Saint-Medard and Sault-de-Navailles.
This page in French: Visiter Labeyrie