Saint-Medard tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Medard: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Medard is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department and Aquitaine region (now part of the region), in the south-west of France at 31 kilometres from Pau, the department capital (general information: Saint-Medard is 634 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Medard, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Medard in .
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Pyrenees-Atlantiques
Map of places to visit near Saint-Medard
Markets in and near Saint-Medard
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (7km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (14km)
- Amou: market Sunday (14km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (15km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (16km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (17km)
- Monein: market Monday (23km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (27km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (28km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (32km)
More information about Saint-Medard, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Saint-Medard, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Medard.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (15km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (19km)
- Parc du Sarrat (42km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zoo d'Asson (52km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Medard
from Pau (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 634 km
from Calais: 845 km
from Nice: 633 km
from Bordeaux: 145 km
from Strasbourg: 853 km
Saint-Medard is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Saint-Medard from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Argelos, Arget, Bassercles, Beyries, Casteide-Candau, Castelner, Geus-d'Arzacq, Hagetaubin, Labeyrie, Lacadee, Mesplede, Monget, Morlanne, Peyre, Pomps and Poudenx.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Medard