Argelos tourism and travel guide
Visit Argelos: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Argelos is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 36 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Argelos is 629 kilometres from Paris).
Argelos, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Argelos in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Argelos
Markets in and near Argelos
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (9km)
- Amou: market Sunday (9km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (13km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (16km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (21km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (22km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (27km)
- Monein: market Monday (29km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (31km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (31km)
More information about Argelos, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Argelos, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Argelos.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (20km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (21km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (25km)
- Parc du Sarrat (37km)
Towns of Art and history
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Argelos
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 629 km
from Calais: 840 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 140 km
from Strasbourg: 852 km
Argelos is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Argelos from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bassercles, Beyries, Bonnegarde, Brassempouy, Castaignos-Souslens, Castelner, Cazalis, Labastide-Chalosse, Labeyrie, Lacadee, Lacrabe, Marpaps, Momuy, Morganx, Nassiet, Poudenx, Saint-Medard and Sault-de-Navailles.
This page in French: Visiter Argelos