Labastide-Chalosse tourism and travel guide
Visit Labastide-Chalosse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Labastide-Chalosse is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 32 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Labastide-Chalosse is 626 kilometres from Paris).
Labastide-Chalosse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Labastide-Chalosse in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Labastide-Chalosse
Markets in and near Labastide-Chalosse
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (5km)
- Amou: market Sunday (11km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (16km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (20km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (24km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (29km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (30km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (32km)
- Monein: market Monday (33km)
More information about Labastide-Chalosse, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Labastide-Chalosse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Labastide-Chalosse.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (17km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (22km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (25km)
- Parc du Sarrat (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Labastide-Chalosse
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 626 km
from Calais: 837 km
from Nice: 634 km
from Bordeaux: 136 km
from Strasbourg: 848 km
Labastide-Chalosse is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Labastide-Chalosse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Argelos, Beyries, Castaignos-Souslens, Cazalis, Hagetmau, Lacrabe, Marpaps, Momuy, Monsegur, Morganx, Nassiet, Peyre, Poudenx and Serreslous-et-Arribans.
This page in French: Visiter Labastide-Chalosse