Nassiet tourism and travel guide
Visit Nassiet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Nassiet is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 35 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Nassiet is 629 kilometres from Paris).
Nassiet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Nassiet in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Nassiet
Markets in and near Nassiet
- Amou: market Sunday (5km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (9km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (15km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (16km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (24km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (25km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (28km)
- Navarrenx: market Wednesday (31km)
- Monein: market Monday (32km)
More information about Nassiet, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Nassiet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Nassiet.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (20km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (25km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (29km)
- Parc du Sarrat (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Nassiet
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 629 km
from Calais: 839 km
from Nice: 639 km
from Bordeaux: 138 km
from Strasbourg: 853 km
Nassiet is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Nassiet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amou, Argelos, Bassercles, Beyries, Bonnegarde, Brassempouy, Castaignos-Souslens, Cazalis, Gaujacq, Labastide-Chalosse, Marpaps, Momuy and Sault-de-Navailles.
This page in French: Visiter Nassiet