Cazalis tourism and travel guide
Visit Cazalis: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cazalis is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 32 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Cazalis is 626 kilometres from Paris).
Cazalis, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cazalis in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Cazalis
Markets in and near Cazalis
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (6km)
- Amou: market Sunday (8km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (18km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (18km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (26km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (26km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (28km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (32km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (33km)
More information about Cazalis, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Cazalis, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cazalis.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (16km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (26km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (29km)
- Parc du Sarrat (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cazalis
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 626 km
from Calais: 836 km
from Nice: 637 km
from Bordeaux: 135 km
from Strasbourg: 850 km
Cazalis is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Cazalis from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Argelos, Bergouey, Beyries, Brassempouy, Castaignos-Souslens, Hagetmau, Labastide-Chalosse, Lacrabe, Marpaps, Momuy, Nassiet, Saint-Cricq-Chalosse and Serreslous-et-Arribans.
This page in French: Visiter Cazalis