Bergouey tourism and travel guide
Visit Bergouey: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bergouey is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 31 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Bergouey is 623 kilometres from Paris).
Bergouey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bergouey in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Bergouey
Markets in and near Bergouey
- Amou: market Sunday (9km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (10km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (20km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (21km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (24km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (27km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (27km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (28km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (30km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
More information about Bergouey, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Bergouey, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bergouey.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (16km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (51km)
- Parc du Sarrat (27km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (33km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bergouey
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 623 km
from Calais: 832 km
from Nice: 642 km
from Bordeaux: 131 km
from Strasbourg: 850 km
Bergouey is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Bergouey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baigts, Bastennes, Brassempouy, Castel-Sarrazin, Caupenne, Cazalis, Doazit, Gaujacq, Larbey, Maylis, Saint-Aubin and Saint-Cricq-Chalosse.
This page in French: Visiter Bergouey