Baigts tourism and travel guide
Visit Baigts: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Baigts is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 33 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Baigts is 623 kilometres from Paris).
Baigts, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Baigts in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Baigts
Markets in and near Baigts
- Amou: market Sunday (11km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (16km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (16km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (21km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (21km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (22km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (26km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (29km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (30km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (32km)
More information about Baigts, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Baigts, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Baigts.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (19km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (47km)
- Parc du Sarrat (21km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (38km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (42km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Courant de Huchet (50km)
- Courant de Contis (62km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Baigts
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 623 km
from Calais: 832 km
from Nice: 648 km
from Bordeaux: 129 km
from Strasbourg: 853 km
Baigts is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Baigts from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bastennes, Bergouey, Castelnau-Chalosse, Caupenne, Donzacq, Gaujacq, Gibret, Lahosse, Larbey, Lourquen, Montfort-en-Chalosse, Nousse and Poyartin.
This page in French: Visiter Baigts