Larbey tourism and travel guide
Visit Larbey: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Larbey is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 27 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Larbey is 619 kilometres from Paris).
Larbey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Larbey in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Larbey
Markets in and near Larbey
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (11km)
- Amou: market Sunday (12km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (16km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (24km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (26km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (27km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (27km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (28km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (31km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (36km)
More information about Larbey, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Larbey, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Larbey.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (13km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (53km)
- Parc du Sarrat (27km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (36km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Hagetmau (11km)
- Mont-de-Marsan (27km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Larbey
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 619 km
from Calais: 829 km
from Nice: 642 km
from Bordeaux: 127 km
from Strasbourg: 848 km
Larbey is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Larbey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baigts, Bastennes, Bergouey, Caupenne, Doazit, Hauriet, Laurede, Lourquen, Maylis, Montaut, Mugron, Nerbis, Saint-Aubin, Saint-Cricq-Chalosse, Serreslous-et-Arribans and Toulouzette.
This page in French: Visiter Larbey