Lahosse tourism and travel guide
Visit Lahosse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lahosse is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 31 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Lahosse is 621 kilometres from Paris).
Lahosse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lahosse in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Lahosse
Markets in and near Lahosse
- Tartas: market Saturday (13km)
- Amou: market Sunday (14km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (18km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (20km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (20km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (25km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (29km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (31km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (31km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
More information about Lahosse, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Lahosse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lahosse.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (19km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (49km)
- Parc du Sarrat (21km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (41km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (44km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Courant de Huchet (48km)
- Courant de Contis (59km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Hagetmau (18km)
- Mont-de-Marsan (31km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lahosse
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 621 km
from Calais: 829 km
from Nice: 648 km
from Bordeaux: 126 km
from Strasbourg: 852 km
Lahosse is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Lahosse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baigts, Cassen, Castelnau-Chalosse, Caupenne, Gamarde-les-Bains, Gibret, Laurede, Lourquen, Montfort-en-Chalosse, Mugron, Nerbis, Nousse, Poyanne, Poyartin and Saint-Geours-d'Auribat.
This page in French: Visiter Lahosse