Mugron tourism and travel guide
Visit Mugron: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Mugron is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 26 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Mugron is 616 kilometres from Paris).
Mugron, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mugron in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Mugron
Markets in and near Mugron
- Tartas: market Saturday (10km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (17km)
- Amou: market Sunday (18km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (23km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (24km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (25km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (29km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (34km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (34km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (34km)
More information about Mugron, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Mugron, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mugron.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (14km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (54km)
- Parc du Sarrat (25km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (42km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Hagetmau (17km)
- Mont-de-Marsan (25km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Mugron
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 616 km
from Calais: 824 km
from Nice: 644 km
from Bordeaux: 122 km
from Strasbourg: 846 km
Mugron is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Mugron from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Audon, Gouts, Hauriet, Lahosse, Larbey, Laurede, Lourquen, Maylis, Nerbis, Nousse, Poyanne, Saint-Aubin, Souprosse and Toulouzette.
This page in French: Visiter Mugron