Gibret tourism and travel guide
Visit Gibret: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Gibret is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 35 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Gibret is 624 kilometres from Paris).
Gibret, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Gibret in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Gibret
Markets in and near Gibret
- Amou: market Sunday (12km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (16km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (18km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (18km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (19km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (22km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (26km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (30km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (33km)
More information about Gibret, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Gibret, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Gibret.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (22km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (45km)
- Parc du Sarrat (19km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (40km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (44km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Courant de Huchet (47km)
- Courant de Contis (60km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Gibret
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 624 km
from Calais: 832 km
from Nice: 650 km
from Bordeaux: 129 km
from Strasbourg: 855 km
Gibret is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Gibret from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baigts, Bastennes, Castelnau-Chalosse, Donzacq, Gamarde-les-Bains, Lahosse, Lourquen, Montfort-en-Chalosse, Nousse, Ozourt and Poyartin.
This page in French: Visiter Gibret