Donzacq tourism and travel guide
Visit Donzacq: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Donzacq is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 36 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Donzacq is 627 kilometres from Paris).
Donzacq, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Donzacq in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Donzacq
Markets in and near Donzacq
- Amou: market Sunday (9km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (17km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (19km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (20km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (21km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (21km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (23km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (26km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (34km)
More information about Donzacq, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Donzacq, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Donzacq.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (22km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (25km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
- Eglise St Blaise (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (44km)
- Parc du Sarrat (21km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (37km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (41km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Courant de Huchet (50km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Donzacq
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 627 km
from Calais: 835 km
from Nice: 649 km
from Bordeaux: 132 km
from Strasbourg: 856 km
Donzacq is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Donzacq from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baigts, Bastennes, Castel-Sarrazin, Castelnau-Chalosse, Caupenne, Gaujacq, Gibret, Montfort-en-Chalosse, Ozourt, Pomarez and Poyartin.
This page in French: Visiter Donzacq