Castelnau-Chalosse tourism and travel guide
Visit Castelnau-Chalosse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Castelnau-Chalosse is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 37 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Castelnau-Chalosse is 627 kilometres from Paris).
Castelnau-Chalosse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Castelnau-Chalosse in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Castelnau-Chalosse
Markets in and near Castelnau-Chalosse
- Amou: market Sunday (12km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (17km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (17km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (19km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (20km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (20km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (23km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (29km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (31km)
More information about Castelnau-Chalosse, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Castelnau-Chalosse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Castelnau-Chalosse.
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (23km)
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (43km)
- Parc du Sarrat (18km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (40km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (44km)
- Jardins de la villa Arnaga (57km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Marais d'Orx (45km)
- Courant de Huchet (47km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Castelnau-Chalosse
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 627 km
from Calais: 835 km
from Nice: 652 km
from Bordeaux: 132 km
from Strasbourg: 858 km
Castelnau-Chalosse is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Castelnau-Chalosse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baigts, Bastennes, Castel-Sarrazin, Donzacq, Garrey, Gibret, Lahosse, Montfort-en-Chalosse, Nousse, Ozourt, Pomarez and Poyartin.
This page in French: Visiter Castelnau-Chalosse