Caupenne tourism and travel guide
Visit Caupenne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Caupenne is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 30 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Caupenne is 622 kilometres from Paris).
Caupenne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Caupenne in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Caupenne
Markets in and near Caupenne
- Amou: market Sunday (10km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (13km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (17km)
- Orthez: market Tuesday (22km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (24km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (25km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (27km)
- Salies-de-Bearn: market Thursday (28km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (30km)
- Peyrehorade: market Wednesday & Saturday (33km)
More information about Caupenne, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Caupenne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Caupenne.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (16km)
- Sorde l'Abbaye - abbaye St Jean (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- La Bastide-Clairence (50km)
- Parc du Sarrat (25km)
- Jardin du château de Momas (36km)
- Jardins du château de Viven (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Caupenne
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 622 km
from Calais: 831 km
from Nice: 644 km
from Bordeaux: 129 km
from Strasbourg: 851 km
Caupenne is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Caupenne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Baigts, Bastennes, Bergouey, Brassempouy, Donzacq, Gaujacq, Hauriet, Lahosse, Larbey, Lourquen, Maylis, Saint-Aubin and Saint-Cricq-Chalosse.
This page in French: Visiter Caupenne